First of all I have updated the Hochtief (Sanbuilder) mod. The trailer was incorrectly made originally and had the wheel indexes incorrectly name. While this shouldn’t cause a noticeable problem in game, it will solve the error message from the console. During this update I also made the trailer a Krone Profiliner. It was always intended to be one, but I had accidentally made it a Cool-Liner without realising.
Also please note: My Asda/Tesco supermarket skin that replace Kaarfor and Sellplan will NOT work with Promods. Promods have decided that we no longer want these companies in game and have replaced the prefabs with ones that can’t be edited.
First of all I have updated the Glendinning truck so that it now has the correct font.
The main reason for the lack of updates is due to playing with a few trailer mods, so my time is being spent playing with those.
One of these models will also be joining the BSM and may also be included in the BMM.
This trailer will not be added as a new trailer, but as a replacement for the “Green Solid” variant.
Just added a basic monster stand alone trailer.
For those who haven’t seen what patch 1.9x has to offer, there Scania Streamline Highline has been updated to include the correct wind kit with the high rear spoiler.
This is available to download with the rest of the templates via the “Tools & Extras” page.
As an example of what the Scania S Highline looks like here’s it on a (W.I.P) Malcolm skin.
Latest addition is the Tate + Lyle sugars skins pulled by Coltons Contract Haulage.
As of this moment all of my stand alone trailers including the “ASDA” version with it’s own trailer have been updated for the wheel index error.
Last night I updated the Big Stobart Mod. For some reason I can’t explain, the rugby trailer skin had somehow been replaced with the green curtain skin. No idea how that happened, but I’ve fixed this and updated the mod.
My next big mod will include a Malcolm mod. This will be similar to the Big Stobart Mod, but in a smaller scale.
I have updated the Engines mod to make it compatible with patch 1.9x. Please note this mod is NOT compatible with any versions 22.214.171.124 or older.
I have also updated the Stobart Majestic skin. I’d accidentally uploaded one of my personalised versions instead of Mackenzie Holly. You’re welcome to continue using Helena if you prefer, but Mackenzie Holly is the name of a real truck.
Within the next few weeks I will be releasing the final trailer update of the BSM. What this means is after v0.9 any updates to the mod will be purely aesthetic, there may be one or two updates to parts, tweaks to skins and of course any updates requires to keep it compatible with SCS game updates. But after 0.9 it will be unlikely I will add any new trailers/cargo types.
Along with the 3 new trailers below, there will be some new cargo and the removal of the Biomass scrap metal cargo.
Steady Eddie Kids Trailer:
So with the 1.9 patch out (up to 1.9.2s last I checked) I have been hard at work updating my mods that include stand alone trailers, to fix incorrectly indexed wheel pointers in Blender.
At the time of writing both my Red Bull and Buckfast mods have been updated, but I am waiting on The Big Stobart Mod as I am intended to also add two new trailers.
Here’s a sneak peak at one of them.
SCS have now released the open beta version 1.9.1s patch on steam.
This patch is the big AI patch we have all been waiting for. If you wish to read more about it you can do so on SCS official blog post: Open Beta Blog
For those of you using steam and want access to the beta version, open your library, right click on properties > Betas (tab) and select Public_beta from the drop down menu.
I will be checking my mods to make sure all are compatible/up to date. For those using my company/trailer skins and truck skins they should be completely functional and unaffected.
Mods that ARE incompatible:
Any physics mods
Any map mods
My Mods that have been updated:
All Stand Alone Trailers.
Big Stobart Mod
In the case of my mods, you will be able to run these without an noticeable problem. However you will see “<ERROR> The last rear axle has to have index 0.” appear in the console log if you check it. I will endeavour to fix this issue as soon as possible. But as stated you can continue using them as is without issue in the meantime.