The reason for this update is down to how the SDC Trailer was modelled by Smith Engineering.
There’s several files that the game reads for the trailer, one of these is the plain.dds. Some of the content of this file is also on the company dds and sdc.dds files. For what ever reason, sometimes the game will load the content on the new/company dds and other times it will use the plain.dds file. There is no rhyme or reason as to which it will chose to load, so I have done my best to make sure the content that both files share are the same. This is the last update for the BSMin regards to the SDC skin, how it is now will be how it will remain. It’s a minor issue that relates to the same parts as I mentioned yesterday.
For those of you who updated yesterday, I apologise for the inconvenience of doing so again. Had I realised last night what the issue was, I wouldn’t have released the 1.0.2 updated when I did.