Another Shipley fix has been released. Before the release originally went public I fixed a spelling error that would cause a crash. Somewhere along the way the old file somehow made it back into the mod (or I fixed only the user trailer file and forgot to fix the AI file) this has been fixed.
A new combo pack has also been released: Macritchie Highland Distribution
The pack contains a Volvo (Ohaha tweaks mod required for the front grill and lightbox,) and an SDC trailer.
First up, not something I would normally do. But everyday I log into World of Trucks, and nearly every day I see a photo of one of my skins posted by RavensCraig. It’s always nice to see my work on WoT, nice to know other people are enjoying them.
Now onto business.
The BSM has once again been updated. The good news is I am 100% confident I have found all issues from the update. It’s taken me a few days, but I have gone through the joblist repeatedly until I found every single trailer/skin with all appropriate cargo.
This update is not a necessary one, in two cases the SDC trailer file in the cargo folders were not using the correct names which stopped those two cargoes loading on the SDC only. This has been fixed. I’ve also added new wheels to the SDC trailer as they look better than default and changed “Fizzy Drinks” to “Coca-Cola”.
I’ve also added a new pack to the combo page. This one is an SDC trailer and DAF XF 105 with a Shipley Transport Services. I was parked opposite “Blue Thunder” and Friday and really liked the design.
First up the Big Stobart Mod has been updated to fix a skin error on the SDC trailer. It’s a minor update and most people probably didn’t notice in game. If you really want to see what it is, open the trailer in the Trailer Browser and look at the front. The front skirt and TIR badge were missing.
The Wilson McIntyre truck and trailer (Transinet replacement) have also been updated. I have finally got the Monotype Script (Script MT) Font that they use so I have now updated the font on both truck and trailer to use this. I have also created a new Celtic Circle logo that is more accurate to the one they use than the previous one I found via Google Images.